Timmy,7yr old TNR true feral! COLD TURKEY!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes,I saw you mentioned recently you've switched to Credilio because of Gypsy's sudden reaction to it- Good call,how about ear mites?I actually went back to the Rev for Timmy because I noticed a little flicking when I'd pet behind the ear and figured I'd try again and at least see if the flicking stops,his ears look clean though and we are not to the point I'd be able to medicate or clean in his ears without sedation - they all spend lots of time outside in the patio so Florida is crazy with bugs & parasites

I'm well pleased with Credilio too,if I go back I'll add HeartGuard ( brilliant)great advice for fluffpaws fluffpaws ... I'm sure you can clean Gypsy's ears, that little love bug girl - I know she LOVES frolicking around in the grass on her leash
The lack of ear mite prevention does worry me but she and her dad have a face and inner and eartip massage thing going on so if we ever notice any mites I know we can deal with it. About 2 yrs ago we noticed black lines in her ears. Even though she wasn't showing any signs, head shaking, itching etc... away to the vet we went. Her vet said it was dirt, when I asked if we should start cleaning her ears he said no the wax would work the dirt out. Now and again we use a fingertip and wipe a few spots off but mostly it vanishes on it's own.
When we used the Revolution I would hold her and her dad would apply.
I posted photos yesterday on the 'What is your cat doing now' thread while we were outside and the lioness was hidden in one of the tall grass patches her Highness insisted we minions leave when we mowed. :rolleyes3: :crackup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
The lack of ear mite prevention does worry me but she and her dad have a face and inner and eartip massage thing going on so if we ever notice any mites I know we can deal with it. About 2 yrs ago we noticed black lines in her ears. Even though she wasn't showing any signs, head shaking, itching etc... away to the vet we went. Her vet said it was dirt, when I asked if we should start cleaning her ears he said no the wax would work the dirt out. Now and again we use a fingertip and wipe a few spots off but mostly it vanishes on it's own.
When we used the Revolution I would hold her and her dad would apply.
I posted photos yesterday on the 'What is your cat doing now' thread while we were outside and the lioness was hidden in one of the tall grass patches her Highness insisted we minions leave when we mowed. :rolleyes3: :crackup:
I saw those - Gypsy looked like she was in the jungles stalking prey- adorable.... I laughed so hard and truly thought " lioness"