Tiggy

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on your new family member. She's lovely and looks very comfortable in the sink. :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dave2006

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It's been 20 years since I last had a cat, Tiggy is a house cat of 8 months, female spayed, we have had her for 6 weeks.

She is very affectionate she seems to prefer me to my wife, Tiggy will rub her head into my face for over an hour at a time, she makes funny snuffling noises in my ear.

She is quite vocal and talks when she has used her litter tray and when she wants into the bedroom at 6am.... no concept of a weekend lay in.

She is obsessed with water and the sink, sits by it for hours.

She has, to the wife at least got the hilarious habit of putting her bum in the direction of my face, this I am led to believe is to 'allow' me to clean her..... I love her dearly but that's a bridge too far.

My wife is getting a little eye irritation from her, hoping that hoovering more often to remove cat hair helps.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your like me then I had cat's as a kid then my kids had dog's as pet's. I had kinda forgotten what joy a cat can bring. Your cat's showing you she trust you when she turns her but to your face, you wouldn't turn your back on someone you didn't trust ;) that's what I tell my hubby when he laughs at me. Hopefully the keeping the cat hairs at bay will help your wife's irritated eyes. My cat has no understanding of weekend either:lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dave2006

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I didn't realise how much I have missed having a cat until we got Tiggy.