Thursdays Question of the Day 4.4.13

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Early morning.. can't think of a good QotD..

If you could have any object in the world that you want, but cannot afford.. what would it be?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Speaking purely from a greedy point of view, I'd like to have a 48-inch Bluestar gas range in my kitchen. In red. With antique brass trim. And an indoor grill. Preferably with a double oven. (A girl can dream......)  http://www.bluestarcooking.com/  That's been my dream range for a long time....and so NOT going to happen.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Winchester- that's beautiful!! I saw one of those being restored on one of those tv shows, lol.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
It really is, isn't it? So gorgeous! Just think of what you could do with a range like that! I want one so badly I can taste it. (I guess I should start playing the lottery)

Last edited:

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A house, on its own island. Guess I'd need a boat for getting groceries.

Realistically there's a Maitland-Smith coffee table I want so much! I don't remember the last time I was really excited about a piece of furniture. Unfortunately, they made them 30 years ago so there aren't many for sale these days. 

Last edited:

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One bank account with a few billion in it.  Then I could have more than one thing!  But seriously, a big ranch with horses and thousands of acres of land.  Cats of course.  We would sit on the wrap around porch in the mornings, and look out over our farm and watch the sun come up.  Ride into the hills, have our family close by.

But as a rule, I am a pretty contented gal.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would want a place in the mountains on it's own acreage with a HUGE fenced in area for the cats (even with a top).

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A breeding pair or trio of Otocolobus manul or Felis margarita. Plus, of course, live in the USA

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^ l googled the Felis margarita - it looks like the offspring of a cat and a fennel fox, in a varsity sweater.

The thing l would like the most that l cannot afford is a house on the water, with enough acreage that l'm never aware of having neighbours.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd probably buy property and build an animal rescue..something like noah's ark here in GA 

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A house on the water with a lot of land and privacy. I saw a house for sale while driving for work today, 16 acres on one of the waterways here. I couldn't see the house (and am looking on Realtor.com to see if I can find it), but I imagine it's gorgeous like many of the waterfront homes here!

There's another one for sale on 109 acres... !!

Last edited: