Thursdays Question of the day 2.14.13

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Valentine's day!!

Simple question:

What's your most memorable Valentine's day? let it be a gift or something sweet your other half has done?

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm... I had to think about this one. I think it was when I was sent flowers by an anonymous sender at work. The person I was dating did not send them. No one in my family, or good friends sent them. I just could not figure out who sent them. So that afternoon my secretary came in and told me she was taking my flowers because they should have been delivered to another person. LOL! No mystery sweetheart for me :D

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Hmmm... I had to think about this one. I think it was when I was sent flowers by an anonymous sender at work. The person I was dating did not send them. No one in my family, or good friends sent them. I just could not figure out who sent them. So that afternoon my secretary came in and told me she was taking my flowers because they should have been delivered to another person. LOL! No mystery sweetheart for me :D
:lol3::lol3::lol3:

No particular one comes to mind. :dk:

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd have to say last years.

The BF and I had only been together for a couple months at that point. I went and got my half sleeve tattoo colored that day, 4 hours of pain (ok, maybe just about an hour at the end was reallllllyyyy painful), and I was so exhausted from it I passed out in the recliner at home. We decided to postpone our Valentines Day to the 15th because his gift hadn't arrived. Well his dad called to say the UPS driver dropped it off just before 6pm (He had it delivered to his dad's house so I wouldn't get it early) His dad told him because it was our first Vday, we HAD to celebrate it, and brought it over. It was a Vermont Teddy Bear :) It had a shirt that said I