Thursday's Question of the Day 12.12.13

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
morning all!

Look to your left. Then look to your right. What do you see?

barbh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cats... lol, one sitting right next to me, one in the cat tree and two kittens that keep changing sides as they run around.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
To the left a basket of presents to take to my mams on Christmas day and to my right I see Flash lounging on the windowsil

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm also at work so I see my coffee, lots of piles of paper, a calculator, phone and a ton of checks which need to be mailed.

Happy Thursday all!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A file cabinet to my left, messages and reminders hung on the wall to my right. Not very inspiring, I don't even have a window! The only good thing is it's an office ALL MY OWN! I even have an 'outer' office for my 'patients' to recover in if needed, and it's got LOTS of cat posters for them to look at.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
looks like quite a few of us are at work! And of course, cat posters included!

I am in a cube, angled in a corner. So to my left, I see my wall calendar with my coffee maker and collection of company ties, photos of art my friends has done (including photo of the stuffed cats someone here commissioned for me!)

To my right I see my files that still needs to be done, some toys to keep me busy when I am bored and drawings my nieces has done for me.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To my left: my whole living room. Couch, coffee table, end table, toy box, toys, my daughters ball pit

To my right: A wall

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm in the computer room so looking to my left I'm looking thru a window, to my right I'm looking at my desk and everything on it including my animal calendar on the wall, also the entrance door.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Left: My living room.  Right: My daughter begging for food (attention actually; I'm on here and the phone.  She had to be told to finish her lunch about 15 times just minutes ago.).  

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To my left - a table containg an old Alf stuffed animal (remember Alf?) a small rocking chair ornament with a Koala bear sitting on it, 3 candles, a box of Christmas cards and a file containing our Canadian pharmacy prescription info (which I have to call if we don't get the last prescription ordered), to the right a table with the fax machine, our bay windows, 2 cases of bottled water on the floor, a box of litter. Wow - makes my computer room look like a real mess - cleanup time tomorrow).

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Left: A bookcase full of books (mostly school), and a cat sitting in it and staring at me. They know that I don't want them on my desk.

Right: A bunch of notes/papers and one of my texts.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Left:  entrance seat, bookselves

Right: all of my sunroom (couch, comfy chair, bookshelf, cat tower etc)

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sitting on the couch to my left  I see  magazines that should be put away,  to my right dishes that should be dried and put away.

Last edited: