Thursdays Question of the Day 10.3.13

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Thursday! That means.. one more day till Friday!

Simple question today.. What little or silly thing are you looking forward to? Nothing big like vacations, but something trivial or minor.

I am really looking forward to Pokemon X/Y to come out! 9 more days. lol

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Black Friday count?  I am sick of the high cat food prices but only so much I can buy during any major sale.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know catsallaround, that was part of the appeal of raw/home-cooked for me. I was tired of paying high prices for garbage.

For me, I'll be glad when tomorrow afternoon comes. I'll be finished with the exam for this segment!

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm looking forward to going to the library and picking up some more books.  I love bringing books home which I've never read, it's one of my favorite past times. 

Also looking forward to the post season of baseball since my Cardinals are in it tonight on TV.  For those of you who know baseball it's the first game of the NLDS.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
It's trivial, but I'm still excited.....I placed an order at Amazon for two Dire Straits CDs and a Jillian Michael DVD. They were shipped and are supposed to get here on Saturday. 

Can you tell I'm a classic rock fan?

The Best of Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler CD (I always liked Dire Straits and now I still really like Knopfler)

Dire Straits Live on the Night CD

Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones DVD (this is a DVD that Tammat has been exercising with)

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am looking forward to pigging out on Thanksgiving (not this weekend but the one after). Last year, I couldn't eat much turkey because I had just had a baby and the turkey I ate upset her stomach when I fed her. We don't have that problem this year, so I am going to eat some turkey. 
 I also bought one on sale last week and put it in the freezer. 

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
what im looking forward to is tonight and sunday i going out to play with my new camera, im enjoying teaching myself how to use it  and get excited to go out with it....my friend has a bright orange car so im getting shots of that on sunday!

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

It's trivial, but I'm still excited.....I placed an order at Amazon for two Dire Straits CDs and a Jillian Michael DVD. They were shipped and are supposed to get here on Saturday. 

Can you tell I'm a classic rock fan?
Do you have Sailing to Philadelphia? 

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two of my furbabies are extremely snuggly, so every night I look forward to snuggling up with Mykelti and Kojak to watch tv or read a book. [emoji]128522[/emoji]

trevandbur

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm looking forward to the stainless steel cat fountain that my boyfriend ordered for Trevor and Burlington last night. 

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

Do you have Sailing to Philadelphia? 
The single is on The Best of Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler; I like it. I want to order the CD; I also want to get Privateer. I like Dire Straits when I'm out walking; I like the beat of Calling Elvis and Money for Nothing and Tunnel of Love to walk with. I like Knopfler when I'm doing housework or when I'm sitting at the computer or on the sofa, but I won't listen to him when I'm walking. I hope that makes sense. He's bluesy and kind of country now and he does a lot of ballads. I like to listen to his songs. I just love Brothers in Arms.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm really looking forward to doing some planting out in the garden tomorrow... It's going to be a perfect day for it..