This Kitty needs a home

bandita raut

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Found a beautiful docile Kitty 3 days back...she is a lost pet I guess. Pls PM me if you have interest in adopting this overloaded cuteness

ess..can somebody offer her a home 

Last edited by a moderator:

archerbaby

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Have you checked to see if she has a microchip or ID tattoo?  I'm assuming that she didn't have a collar?  If you think she is someone's lost pet please try to find her owners before trying to get someone else to adopt her.  If she's healthy and friendly, without fear of people, then the chances of her being lost seem to be pretty high.

petcrazy76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
And check with the local animal shelter to see if anyone is looking for a cat matching her description.

tulosai

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Basically what is said above. Definitely at a MINIMUM take her to a vet to have a microchip scan run.  Make sure you ask them if it is a universal scanner or if it will only find certain micorchips- if the second, ask where the nearest universal scanner that they know of is.  Ethical vets (and shelters for that matter) will scan for a microchip for free. Also call all shelters and vets in a 10 mile radius to see if anyone is looking for her.  If she appeared healthy and not in distress, and is friendly, it is very likely she is lost.

If you are feeling especially kind post some flyers in a 1 mile radius from you.  They need not be fancy/color/with a picture but should say in big type 'FOUND TUXEDO CAT, very friendly, no collar.  If you're looking for her call X or email X. If you are more comfortable, create an email especially for this purpose, but most people won't abuse it in my experience.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

bandita raut

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Have put flyers..nobody came around..called up and emailed shelters and animal control for lost and found but I never got any help or update

the nearest vet is in NYC or seccacus, I have to plan a day for her as I do not have a car and I might have take some time off from work...moreover she wouldn't have come from a far place...what I believe is her owner stays nearby but has abandoned her.

I had been asking nearby shop keepers and neighbors as well.