This is what love on four paws looks like!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This declawed girl was picked up as a stray. Pick her up, and she wants to put her paws around your neck and rub her face on your face.

I put a stop-kill order on her, but she had a "Not Available" sign on her cage today, so someone may be adopting her.

rafm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She's beautiful. I hope she has found a good home.

speakhandsforme

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Oh, look at those eyes! And the beige tuxedo!! I'm sure she'll be adopted soon. She is beautiful, and sounds like a dream to adopt.

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is so pretty, I love the blue eyes.
Im sure someone will scoop her up soon!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
She is beautiful and sounds like a darling. Are her eyes really as blue as the picture seems to indicate?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Every bit as blue!

Unfortunately, she was on hold for someone checking with their landlord for permission to adopt a cat, and they haven't come back, so I guess she's available again.

I cuddled with her a while today.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, what a sweetie!
I hope she gets a home really soon!!

That reminds me of a boy cat at the SPCA way back when I was in high school. We had to do community service, and my cousin and I volunteered at the SPCA on Sundays, cleaning the cat room mostly. This cat was named Banjo, and as soon as you opened his cage, he'd want to put his arms around your neck and just be held and loved. He was there for a lot longer than I expected him to be, but was eventually adopted by an elderly lady who had as much love to give as Banjo did.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
April, as the shelter called this cat, got adopted today. A lady said she had discovered the cat's "hugging" habits and is going to give her a nice, quiet, "old cat lady" home.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

April, as the shelter called this cat, got adopted today. A lady said she had discovered the cat's "hugging" habits and is going to give her a nice, quiet, "old cat lady" home.
That is great news. Carly is my hugger and I can't begin to explain how wonderful a cat hug is. This lady is very lucky.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

That is great news. Carly is my hugger and I can't begin to explain how wonderful a cat hug is. This lady is very lucky.
She left the shelter with the cat in the box the shelter gives them, and the front of her dark shirt covered in light-colored hair.

And I looked at her eyes. They are some of the bluest I've ever seen.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whatr a gorgeous cat. I am so glad she has found a good home. My Ellie likes to hug people and goes to sleep with her paws round my neck. It is a wonderful feeling.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww... so glad this had a happy ending. I don't get hugs.. tho' Archie gave them for the first week I had him after I rescued him from the shelter. Now he just wants tummy rubs!

But... when I sleep and some of the boys snuggle with me, they will hold my hand ( or put their paws on my hand or my leg or my side) Ghost and Tex do the hand holding thing in particular... I just love it!