This Is Jessy :-)

JessyandMarley

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello all!

My husband and I are new in this forum, we are from Denmark :)

Some days ago we got our little Jessy home- a Ragdoll kitten. We had our first cat, a Ragdoll too, some months ago but he passed away from FIP when he was 15 weeks old :(.
We thought we didn't dare to have a cat again, but we couldn't resist it so here we are :biggrin:.

Jessy is 12 weeks old and a ball of endless energy. After shyly getting used to our flat he is now everywhere, jumping from furniture to furniture, playing with whatever that moves or is in the way. He is a bit of a bandit too, and kind of stubborn :rolleyes2: (just took him down from the lunch table for the 10th time in an hour :lol:) , so we are slowly educating him on the household rules :D. He is however super kind, super gentle and intelligent, so we think he will get the idea at some point:D.

He is soft as a rabbit and his paws are just giant and furry :hearthrob:. He has such funny sleeping positions and we can watch him for hours. We are in love with this little guy :hearthrob:.

In about a week's time he will get a little friend to play with: Marley - a Birman kitten, so excited:hyper:.

Will introduce little Marley when he comes home!

Here are some pictures of Jessy!
View media item 419518View media item 419520View media item 419521View media item 419522View media item 419519

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS. So sorry you lost your kitten, it doesnt take long for them to get into our hearts, however it looks like you have your hands full with Jessy, he is adorable and looks full of mischief. Please post lots of photos and of Marley when you have him.

Freedom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Must have been heart breaking to lose a kitten so young. My condolences.

Jessy is a handful, and what a welcome sight! He is so FLUFFY!! If you find a way to keep a cat OFF a table, you are way ahead of the game; most of us are content to have them off the table when we are seated at it with food, lol.

This is a wonderful forum, with many friendly folks. I'm sure you will enjoy your time here.

We LOVE photos and vids as well! Do continue to share Jessy and soon to be Marley as often as you can!

I live in Massachusetts, USA, with the group you see below.

Sandie-new-siggie sept 2016 (Small).jpg

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
First, I am so sorry that you lost your first precious kitten at such a young age! I know it broke your hearts.

But now...there is Jessy, who is absolutely stunningly beautiful, and little Marley will be with you soon as well! I'll look forward to meeting him when he gets there! Welcome to TCS, to you, your kitten(s) and your husband.

boney girl dad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS. So sorry for your loss of your kitten. Looking forward to hearing about and seeing pictures of Marley and more of Jessy.

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't wait to see the kittens together ! I only have my one cat so this site is only chance I get to see pets together and kittens being born !!