They've lost their minds...

laceface

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
...all of them! They have gone nuts. Ringo figured out how to knock over the garbage can and is doing so repeatedly. Lennon is hiding under furniture and attacking everything that passes- cats, the dog, anything. Meanwhile, Quinn is running laps, as fast as you can, jumping from couch to couch. You can imagine how much fun this is for Lennon, and his hide and attack tactics. Lucy is climbing the half wall, up the brick and then up the wooden posts. I think they have all gone nuts, and now I have to find a way to cat proof the garbage can....

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laceface

...all of them! They have gone nuts. Ringo figured out how to knock over the garbage can and is doing so repeatedly. Lennon is hiding under furniture and attacking everything that passes- cats, the dog, anything. Meanwhile, Quinn is running laps, as fast as you can, jumping from couch to couch. You can imagine how much fun this is for Lennon, and his hide and attack tactics. Lucy is climbing the half wall, up the brick and then up the wooden posts. I think they have all gone nuts, and now I have to find a way to cat proof the garbage can....
If it makes you feel better, Google sleeps in our bathroom trashcan. It is almost always on its side... And Joey used to attack from under furniture.

At least your house sounds like an interesting place today!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laceface

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hahaha, it's definitely interesting! Ringo decided to make it more so. I got up for a moment, and came back to find him feeding the dog out of my bowl of veggies. He grabbed a piece, put it down for the dog, and then went back for more... I'm worried that they are starting to work together, lmao

laceface

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I guess I better just never get an automatic can opener! Hopefully thumbs are necessary for the manual ones, lmao

laceface

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lmao, yes there is! Dogs are encouraged to join- Ringo is giving out treats for for puppies...

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It sounds like my house today - all the boys are getting into things, knocking things over, chewing, attempting to climb the windows (glass, not screen), etc.

You can proof the trash can by attaching eye screws to the wall on either side of it and running a bungee cord around it. Not attractive, but it works.

We had to velcro the lamps and alarm clocks to the nightstand because the cats kept knocking them off...

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laceface

Hahaha, it's definitely interesting! Ringo decided to make it more so. I got up for a moment, and came back to find him feeding the dog out of my bowl of veggies. He grabbed a piece, put it down for the dog, and then went back for more... I'm worried that they are starting to work together, lmao
That is too funny.. he was probably testing Newton's theory of gravity and found the dog was willing to eat what he dropped....

laceface

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

That is too funny.. he was probably testing Newton's theory of gravity and found the dog was willing to eat what he dropped....
He doesn't drop the food! He walks to her, puts it down, watches to see if she bites it, then goes back for more! It is insane, he does the same with his kibble.

On a side note, Lennon the stink, is lucky I think declawing is cruel. He clawed the side of my toe THROUGH a comforter being a spaz, and I a 1/4inch deep gash. He is a stink.

lauren_miller

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh gosh! That's my house every day! LOL! It's so FUN watching them do crazy stuff. The clean-up not so fun.

trimph1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Let's see. This morning we woke up to some funny sounds--yep. Spring and sweetpea were into the silly pickle mode and were jumping around and running all over the house--even got into my recording studio
--and were running across the Arp2600 synthesizers keyboards---I left the dang thing on last night!
. So here I am runnin g to the recording studio and I find Sweetpea cuddled up on my mixing desk and Spring on top of my guitar---I tried taking photos--oh shoot--no batteries!

Y'see. Sometimes around here we have some interesting scenarios occur

goodcat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

Is it a full moon I wonder?
Far from it, practically a NEW moon tonight!
Storm rolling in perhaps? Changes in air pressure sent my kitties off when they were younger...

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is funny Pixie was being crazy this morning too running from one end of the house to the other and getting in the kitchen chairs and smacking at my hands as I walked by to go downstairs to do her litterbox and then she decided it would be a good idea to come try to wake me when I was trying to go to be. But you gotta love it the cats make our lives so much better