There Should Really Be "an App For That"

stacydc83

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So I was thinking, how I should probably start tracking how often Lily poops, to see if the constipation is getting better. and to record her weight every time I weigh her. There should be an app to track these things! They make things like that for babies, why not cats? Then they make weight loss apps for us, why not combine them and make nice little graphs to track progress and see the differences? Sorry just a random thought I wanted to share. :lol2:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stacydc83

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ok I found one..its for people though, for tracking poop. Maybe it'll work? And have I gone over the edge here with being crazy that I'm excited to track every poop?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stacydc83

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awesome thank you! Maybe I should nicely place this app somewhere hidden on my phone, if my BF ever saw that I had a cat poop app he'd think I was nuts :flail:
Dang it, looks like they are all Iphone Apps. Come on Android, catch up with the apps

Last edited:

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
if my BF ever saw that I had a cat poop app he'd think I was nuts :flail:
Well, even if he thinks you're nuts, know that you're not. :thumbsup: All of us here have become well versed in "litter box" detective work.
We even have an emoji for it!!!!

:poop::poop::poop:
Yeah I already used it in my first post, but this is the best emoji ever!:lol:

Come to think of it, we need one for pee also.:D

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I love this site. :lol: