Announcement The TCS 2023 Member Award Winners!!!

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! I just “happened “ to look at this thread— more for curiosity, than anything else. I am really shocked to see my name!! OMG!
I never expected an award.
Thank you so very much, from the bottom of my ❤ heart.

It is really great to be a part of such a caring group of people!
love to all!
I felt the same when I saw mine in my notifications - stunned in a good way!

price053

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Over the past few weeks many of you have reached out in private to nominate members for our community awards!

Each one of the nominees made a difference and on behalf of the Team, I'd like to thank you all for letting us know about these wonderful people. They may not have ended up receiving one of the awards but please know that their contribution is extremely valued! It's been such a tough year for so many and our members really stepped it up and provided a safe haven of joy, friendship and support. Thank you all for that!!!

After much deliberation, counting members' nominations and evaluating team votes, we have our list of winners in each category!

Drum roll.....

View attachment 467662

The Cat's Whiskers
These are members who impressed you with detailed knowledgeable posts that explain more about cat care issues to others -

View attachment 467663

stephanietx stephanietx @lisahe @ArtNJ !!!

Suppurrtive Furriend

These are the members who excelled at providing others with an ear and a shoulder, via posts or private messages -

View attachment 467664

di and bob di and bob @MoochNNoodles Antonio65 Antonio65 @artiemom @verna davies !!!

Pawsitive Purrson

These are the members that spread positive vibes all around them, are cheerful, helpful and welcoming to new members -

View attachment 467665

@susanm9006 catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback @aliceneko @neely cassiopea cassiopea !!

Join me in congratulating all of our winners! :clap:

:celebrate::banana1::woo::beerchug::party::party2::party3::jive:

Thank you for making TheCatSite such a special place for us all!
Congratulations to all who won and thank you for being such a great cat people :heartshape::heartshape::heartshape::heartshape:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you!!! This site is the best! I have looked into other sites, (just curiousity) and after seeing the way they allow members to chastise, embarrass and put down other members, especially newbies, no thanks! i mean it when I say this site is like one big family. We are drawn together because of one thing, our absolute love for cats. Cats Rule!!!!