Announcement The TCS 2021 Award Winners

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!!
Congratulations to all our wonderful TCS members! And a HUGE thank you to posiepurrs posiepurrs for your dedication to the Persian breed and to responsible breeding and showing. As a feral cat rescuer who was raised in a rural, dog-dentric area, I am especially sensitive to the idea of responsibly breeding more cats. In fact, the majority of my colony here at my house is comprised of descendants of a registered Persian tom who was allowed to roam; he was black with blue eyes so his owners didn't want to neuter him & the small town where he lived still considered roaming cats to be the norm so he procreated with the feral females - it took a lawyer's wife who moved to the area to begin a TNR program as well as advocate for pet education. I used to be against cat shows until I attended the San Diego CFA show 20 years ago - what a pleasant surprise to see that the show cats were exultant while "working it for the audience" - regular celebrities!

:winner:I know that posiepurrs posiepurrs gets Top Honors in my eyes for showing us all how to make this world a better place for all cats & cat lovers

minish

minish first..
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congratulations. Everyone who got an award and many others fit all the award categories (knowledge, support, pawsitiveness). It's a great feeling being in this forum because I am 100% sure I will have my questions answered and my worries soothed whatever issue I got with minish. Except for occasional trolls that get dealt with instantly. Love you catsite!
Edit:
And I mean every word. When I first had minish, my first cat (kitten), I was lost. Of course I read books, asked my vet but I couldn't find proper forums. In Turkey, people were fighting over which brand of cat food is best, accusing each other for using the wrong litter.. People pushing products, companies pushing products...so much misinformation. Here, everyone is sincere and helpful. People don't forget their manners, and don't insist that they know best. It's what makes TCS a great community.

Last edited:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so late giving thanks here. I was away and did not know about the awards but there are so many absolutely wonderful people here on TCS who are deserving! Each member contributes and gives us all on opportunity to learn. Together, the members, the staff and those who got awards make this THE place to be! So many cats and cat guardians benefit from this site, this place is an award for us all. I am very grateful to everyone and very appreciative to all who felt I was a shoulder. I must say that I find shoulders here for myself too so if I did anything, I was just giving back. :hugs: To all the staff, I don’t know how you do it! Amazing job and all the kitties are sending you purr awards! :):purr: To the winners of awards, I have bumped elbows with you all and I think you all deserve to be recognized. Thank you for making this a place of information, support, love and a kitty sanctuary for us all. Also, thanks to Anne Anne for giving us this place to share. I would be lost without it!
Congratulations everyone! :rock::happycat:

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Congratulations to this year's winners! Thank you all for making TCS the amazing community that it is, and making an impact in educating people about cats and cat care.

And it's also a good time to be thanking our amazing site team! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Big thanks from me to our moderators for putting together the TCS Awards, and especially to AbbysMom AbbysMom for heading the operation!
:clap::clap::clap: