The Movie Name Game

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just like the song name game, with a twist.  You must use one word from the previous movie's title in your title.  THEN...you need to tell us something about the movie!  Extra (imaginary) points for movies that may have been forgotten or unseen by many people.

I'll start:

"The Truth About Spring"

This 1965 movie starred Hayley Mills as an innocent girl living a sheltered life on her father's tramp sail boat.  A wealthy Philadelphian comes aboard and she hates him...and loves him.  It's called a romantic pirate comedy.  Mill's father in the movie was played by her real-life father, Sir John Mills.  You are very unlikely to ever see this movie; it's not available as an official release anywhere.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OH sure make this game one that we have to use our memories :lol3: Well let's see...

"The Ugly Truth"

2009 movie where a woman makes a list of "wants" that would make up her perfect man. The lesson learned here is that when you make that list and adhere to it, you sell yourself short and an unlikely match surprises you. :D :clap:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, I guess asking for some actual knowledge made the game too hard!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't believe no one has posted:

"The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly"

A "spaghetti western," so called because it was shot in Italy to reduce costs.  Not a memorable movie, maybe, except for the spoof of it in the third "Back to the Future" movie.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ok, I got one"The Bad Seed" 1956 A cute little girl (Patty McCormack) turns out to be a psychopathic killer. This movie is usually seen in the 1am to 3am time slot.