The luckiest shot ever...

cmshap

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just dug up this photo from about two years ago. This was not edited or staged...

Willy used to play a lot harder than he does today. His toys of choice have always been little toy mice, and it wasn't unusual to see him toss them up in the air, especially when really excited.

However, on this particular day, he hit a once-in-a-lifetime shot. He was playing with a mouse while up on the back of my couch, and...

20220127_211059.jpg

Screenshot_20211201-025517_Gallery.jpg

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just dug up this photo from about two years ago. This was not edited or staged...

Willy used to play a lot harder than he does today. His toys of choice have always been little toy mice, and it wasn't unusual to see him toss them up in the air, especially when really excited.

However, on this particular day, he hit a once-in-a-lifetime shot. He was playing with a mouse while up on the back of my couch, and...

View attachment 459104

View attachment 459107
Willy is such a handsome little boy! That is amazing.
Gabby has one mouse like that one that she will grab with her teeth and toss around. She also loves the small ones that have something in them to rattle.. It seems not to matter how high I throw them she will leap in the air to catch them. She literally uses her front paws and grabs them bringing them to her mouth to bite, then gives it a shake and drops them. She will bat at them sometimes but most times she just catches them.. Our beloved kitties can be so cute and funny.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

View attachment 459104

View attachment 459107
Amazing!:winkcat::woo: