The Kittykeepers Have A New Laptop And Are Back!

thekittykeepers

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Been a long time since I have been able to be active on this site, due to all my money going to taking care of the kids, but it was my birthday recently, and I was able to buy a new laptop, so I am back, I hope that things remain stable at home, with so many rescues, that I can return to contributing as much as possible, so fingers crossed.

My wife and I have suffered a lot of loss, and it has been difficult to cope with this loss, and extremely expensive. We get no help from outside groups or funding to offset the mounting food and medical bills required to maintain so many cats in our home. We have had a lucky year so far, and I hope that trend continues. Sorry for the long absence, I hope we did not disappoint anyone by our inactivity, but please understand that it was never a choice not to help, just we were incapable financially and emotionally to bear the burdens of others while coping with our own losses. Thanks, sincerely, the KittyKeepers!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there! :wave3: Glad you to see you back. I'm sorry for the losses you have been suffering and I hope that things turn around for you soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

thekittykeepers

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much, I am hopeful too, we have a lot of new kitties to introduce. As always, there is risk v reward, and the reward has always trumped the risk. Things have been stable for a while, which is why I was able to buy a new laptop. I tried using the site with a phone, but it was just not possible for me to post/write the same way I do when I have a keyboard. Things are looking up!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back, glad you are having better luck this year and I hope the trend continues too. :thumbsup: We look forward to seeing you around the forum. A new laptop is a great birthday present - Happy Belated Birthday!