The Daily Thread September 4th 2008

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello

Popping in for a quick visit as rain is in immenent forecast and I have to get to one clients house before it starts.

Then running some errands, groceries, book store etc....

Cool temps as its only 55F (13C) currently.

Going to start on that batch of tomatoes on the kitchen counter-will make some soups for my parents to bring next week.

Have a good one!!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Much cooler here this morning as well which is nice after the humid hot temps the last two days.

Heading off to work shortly, afterwards have to stop off at the library and the grocery store then home for a quiet evening.

The kitties are good this morning, birdwatching right now, have a flock of about 30 starlings in the yard and it's keeping them fairly interested right now..

Everyone have a great day

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's cool and rainy here today. UGH! I am dreading winter. I can feel it creeping closer everyday. Where did the summer go? It's like one minute it was here, the next it was gone.

Nothing to exciting planned today, just some R&R. I need it. I'm tired.

rach80

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Today has been a fairly productive day, we got some grocery shopping done..watched a bit of TV.

The only bummer about today is a snippet of a headache that I have...which I am hoping desperately doesn't turn into a migraine.