The Daily Post: Thursday August 7th, 2008

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A cool and sunny start to the day-less humidity too!!

We are forecast for a week of cooler (upper 70's weather)

Leaving in a bit for my clients of the day, then bank to deposit a couple of checks and fabric shopping for the patchwork pillow shams.
Oh and picking up the concrete patio stones for another client.

Cats have been out and the girls are resting on the bed, bakker is grooming and OX-well his first solid BM in over three weeks!!

Gotta work on cleaning up the house when I get home and parents are coming tomorrow afternoon.

Have a nice day

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Very nice day here, sunny and only about 24 so that's nice for a change..

Heading off to work shortly, cleaning out files right now so that is a very tedious task to say the least..

A few errands to run after work, drugstore, pick up kitty food and some people food as well..

Nothing special planned for this evening, have the new Stargate Continuum
Movie so may watch that..

Kitties are great this morning, Pixie has discovered that she can get into the cupboard on my desk by going behind it and now she's sleeping in there. The other two are birdwatching.

Everyone have a great day

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon everyone

This morning Colin and I woke up at the crack of dawn and drove to pick up our finished freezedried flowers from our wedding
It is GORGEOUS!!!!!
I'm sooo pleased with how it turned out
(I'm a lisenced florist- so the one thing for the wedding i didn't compromise on was the flowers- i had my great friend Regis do all of our fresh flowers for the ceremony and i did all of the silks/etc for the reception/etc.....he recommended a really sweet lady to me to preserve my fresh boquet- and i am totally amazed at how great of work she did!!!)

I'll get some pictures when i get a little time and we hang it up on the wall!
In the mean time- this is some of her work! http://www.flowersforeverinc.com/ (mine has a silver flower frame and a light green mat)

After we got done with that dh and I came back home and went back to sleep for a few hours. I'm not feeling so good today so it was great to catch a nice nap. It rained earlier (about time!!!!) so it was great to fall asleep listenitng to that too!

When we woke up from our naps we had some lunch and then he got ready for work. I made a doctors app. for tomorrow....so i think i'm spending the rest of the day on the couch- at least that's my plan!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel like the errand princess today. I left my house at 10:15, went to an exercise class, showered, dressed, went to 4 stores, came home to pick my son and then took him to the mall for a DS game and pizza to go. It is 2:30 and I haven't eaten lunch yet (pizza was for Ben).

I realized that I didn't remember the last time I went to the mall. I mostly shop on-line now. It is so much easier and it is just as much fun for me to "browse" on-line.
Speaking of which, there is a dress I want to order.