Thank You For Your Support Of Black

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Blackie, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

I am so very sorry about this. Man, what a fighter Blackie was! I'm just comforted knowing that his last months were in a home where he was so loved and so cared for.

Plumeria

Leroy's Mommy
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so very sorry. Blackie was blessed to be adopted by such wonderful people. You kept him comfortable during his last months and he was surrounded by love everyday. I'm sorry for your other babies too, as they lost a beloved brother/friend. I read that you live in Fukuoka, which is my Japanese grandparents' hometown. They moved out to Tokyo when they were young and that's where they still are. I have lived in the US away from my family for decades and just lost my son, Leroy, to GI and brain lymphoma on 5/18. Perhaps Blackie and Leroy can meet over there across the bridge :angel:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He was lucky indeed to have found such a wonderful family to make his last days so full of love and care. He found love here on earth and that is all he ever wanted. You are responsible for that and I'm sure he will thank you for eternity.
The bond you formed will be with you always, you gained just as much as he, to have known and loved such a wonderful little warrior. He will be greatly missed and forever loved. My heart goes out to you for your loss to your family. He has a perfect heart now, full of love and gratitude for you, and is at peace in his final rest.
It hurts so bad to have to say goodbye, but he will be kept alive in your heart with your wonderful memories and the bond you formed with him.
I'm sure he is at peace now,sending love and comfort along that bond, and will for eternity, because that is what love is. I'm also sure he would want you to go forward and find happiness and peace in your heart once more, just as you would want for him to do if you were the first to go. Every time you think of him, you pass on that love he left entrusted to you, yoiu keep it alive and close to you and honor his name.
My thoughts and prayers are with you, the road to healing is a long one, it takes time to heal a broken heart......RIP precious Blackie. You will never be forgotten and will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again. Goodnight, sleep tight, little warrior!

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope that he has found peace on the other side, so sorry for your loss, he looks like our Stanley and Samantha.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless......:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart: