Tell Us 3 Things About Yourself

rays cats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have four cats.

Although I did have the occasional pet, my parents didn't like anything furry in the house, so most of my childhood I only had fish.

Ever since leaving home, I have had lots of pets: cats, a dog, a parrot, turtoises, fish, shrimps, chickens, guinea pigs, rabbits.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
- I was born premature and had to stay in the hospital for a bit before I could go home
- I have 50 first cousins
- I scored so well on my SAT's that I was asked to interview for a 4 year scholarship in college. I tanked the interview. :lol3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. I am losing weight because I do not eat enough.
2. I am very tall - about 5' 10".
3. I have been married twice to my husband - neither time very happy. :wife:

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
- I was born premature and had to stay in the hospital for a bit before I could go home
- I have 50 first cousins
- I scored so well on my SAT's that I was asked to interview for a 4 year scholarship in college. I tanked the interview.
Someone with about as much as me. I have 66 first cousins. Mom has 11 brothers and sisters Daddy had 10. 

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. I like to hand wash my dishes, rather than use the dishwasher.

2. I make a natural cleaner with water, vinegar, dish liquid, and essential oil. Baking soda for my white porcelain sink.

3. Where I live we only need heat a few days/nights  in winter. That's when it goes down to 40s and 50s

Last edited:

hbunny

Cat herder - Pooper Scooper
Super Cat
Purraise

Twice to the same husband? Like Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton?
Yes indeed! 

Actually, me and my current husband (who was husband #1) have had a courthouse-justice-o-the-peace ceremony (young, lasted all of 3 minutes, and we both had to go work the night shift that night), then an official church ceremony (to appease the church and family), then the remarry in Hawaii. 

We have decided we are going to renew and have another ceremony--the Vegas, married by Elvis ceremony, just to continue our tradition of getting married every so many years!

babyhuffman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Baby's mom: I live with Baby. We are always talking together while awake, but she sometimes talks to me when I'm trying to sleep. I prefer to be with Baby and my kids and granddaughter rather than most people. I absolutely hate/abhors/despise shopping.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. I hate fatty & greasy foods.
2. I love carbs & sweets.
3. I have never had a soda & I (maybe) have eaten one pack of chips in my life.