Tech Addiction Is Real

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Remy loves this app on my Kindle that's for cats. Anytime he sees my Kindle when I'm not using it, he paws at it so I'll open the app for him. His game addiction now has him pawing at anything the size of my Kindle, like this book. He's sitting on the book in the picture but moments before he was trying to get his game to show up. :lol2:
FB_IMG_1534920076726.jpg

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Even cats now...aaaaagggghhhhh!!!! What's he like on an iPhone? Let me guess, his head is always down looking at the screen; little paws manipulating the keypad; lots of 'Lols' after a reply; World war three breaking out but doesn't notice, too busy on a game. Ah well. :hellocomputer:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Even cats now...aaaaagggghhhhh!!!! What's he like on an iPhone? Let me guess, his head is always down looking at the screen; little paws manipulating the keypad; lots of 'Lols' after a reply; World war three breaking out but doesn't notice, too busy on a game. Ah well. :hellocomputer:
mightyboosh mightyboosh - You've just described Moo Shu, so engrossed in Tom and Jerry cartoons that an atom bomb couldn't move her.

mooshuremote2.jpg

mooshuremote5.jpg

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One day, out of curiosity, I googled....... "videos for cats". Our family has never been the same!

Our boys now each have their own tablets (as they enjoy different cat videos), and we have upgraded our internet capacity. Greg loves a video of a chipmunk and birds eating seeds and darting off and on the screen. Arnold loves his string video, with irritating repetitive music. The cats can been seen each watching their tablets while sitting in the dining room table. They circle the tablets, pounce on them, look behind them for the birds and occassionally even knock a tablet on the ground.

If I turn on my tablet, arnold will often come and stick his great big head between me and the tablet. Even turning on a cell phone can attract the boys.

Same for a desk top computer.

We save the cat videos for rainy days.

20180407_085513.jpg
20160301_191227.jpg

Roberto

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wow, ahahahha, it is amazing and cute! My friend son had some troubles with tech addiction but their cat Tiger had helped him with it. He doesn`t have time for games now, because he prefer to play with the cat, ahaha)) By the way I have found a great article about addictions among teens on Addiction Resource.