TCS anniversary!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Ten years ago today I joined TCS. :jive: At the time, we had three cats and had just taken in four more from a friend who'd died. I was a tad overwhelmed and looking online for how to integrate four kitties into our household when I came across TCS.

Ten years later, we're down to one kitty as the rest have all passed on :rbheart: and actually we're celebrating Ozzy's 13th birthday today! Happy birthday, Ozzy, and thank you to my TCS family for all the friendship, laughs, and good advice over the years! :clap:

Ozzy in 2010 when we adopted him from the SPCA:
Ozzy on a leash.jpg

Ozzy in 2023:
IMG_8692.jpeg

Oh, and Happy St. Patrick's Day, too!
cloversmileyb.gif
clovercatwave.gif
stpatdancer.gif

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Happy anniversary, and Happy birthday to handsome Ozzy! I'm a sucker for a tuxedo cat, ESPECIALLY when they have a tiny white tip on their tails!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Ten years ago today I joined TCS. :jive: Ten years later, we're down to one kitty as the rest have all passed on :rbheart: and actually we're celebrating Ozzy's 13th birthday today!
It's a double special day - Happy Anniversary and a very Happy & Healthy 13th Birthday to Ozzy! :celebrate::bday: I did see your post in the 2023 Feline Birthday thread.👍