Tattoos Of Your Furry Friends!!

aquisces

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
DF417CC0-1C27-474C-AD07-1BCFAD6C62E7.jpeg
0E9764C7-B25C-4476-993E-C0EF179D806F.jpeg
There’s likely a thread on this but I cannot find one... just wanted to share my tattoo of my first kitty as an adult who crossed the rainbow bridge in December. This is Hanzee and his likeness! (I love his crazy eyes in this photo of him. Hahaha.) My artist did an awesome job and it has healed wonderfully. Share your tattoos below! :-) Cats or other furry friends.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

aquisces

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my first kitty as an adult who crossed the rainbow bridge in December
Whoops.. November.* Wish I had had a month longer with the stinker.

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
LOL That tattoo looks silly. I love the cat face in a heart idea.

My skin is terrible for getting cat tattoos.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Mine is..... 12 years old? I think. Maybe 11 years old. Quality isn't the best and it's showing it's age but it's my angle kitty Chance.

IMG_20180709_090746.jpg

The eyes have always bugged me and it is purposefully a cartoon like appearance. I didn't want to try to go realistic and be disappointed if it was exact. I also wanted simple so it would age better.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

aquisces

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Mine is..... 12 years old? I think. Maybe 11 years old. Quality isn't the best and it's showing it's age but it's my angle kitty Chance.

View attachment 241089

The eyes have always bugged me and it is purposefully a cartoon like appearance. I didn't want to try to go realistic and be disappointed if it was exact. I also wanted simple so it would age better.

Hey, that’s a pretty well-aged tattoo for being 12 years old!

LOL, I read "Tattoos ON your Furry Friends" and I thought somebody was going to tattoo their cat! :eek2:

I love that pic, I love his left ear.
I rescued and rehomed a cat with the same ear some years ago. What did Hanzee have to his ear?
The cat I rescued had her ear crinkled by an otitis.
No, I’m not tattooing my kitties. Although I reckon though little fake tattoo sleeves that you slide on would be pretty cute in cat size. His ear was this way when we adopted him. The vet said it was likely caused by hematoma. I thought his asymmetry was pretty cute too, though.