Switching off of Royal canin mom babycat

Ankc2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just rescued a 5 month old Maine coon mix :)
Foster had him on RC mother baby cat dry and variety of wet
I’d love to switch his dry food to something without by - products does not have to be grain free either
his poop is great though and don’t want to create a digestive nightmare !!! Any suggestions for a decent dry not crazy expensive food
I feed mostly wet food to my other kitty

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
By products are not all bad. It's a slaughtered animal so organs,spleen,etc. The weird stuff you hear about like horse hoves are not allowed by the AAFCO. As long as it's not the first ingredient and has meat as the first ingredient. A treat for cats. Yummy!
Can't help with dry but if you give wet fancy feast classics is good or sheba perfect portions chicken or turkey roasted. I give my cats ff classics turkey&giblets and more pricy canned

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ankc2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
By products are not all bad. It's a slaughtered animal so organs,spleen,etc. The weird stuff you hear about like horse hoves are not allowed by the AAFCO. As long as it's not the first ingredient and has meat as the first ingredient. A treat for cats. Yummy!
Can't help with dry but if you give wet fancy feast classics is good or sheba perfect portions chicken or turkey roasted. I give my cats ff classics turkey&giblets and more pricy canned
Chicken by-product meal 1st ingredient
Then rice