Surgery for simba

Easonthego

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Emergency surgery for my cat

Emergency surgery for my son, organized by Eric Salas
So to clarify what the situation is first off this is my best friend in the whole wide world and right now my little buddy is having some issues and needs surgery. Simba has A very rare condition called intervertebral Disc Disease, it occurs when the cushioning discs between the vertebrae of the spinal column harden the spinal column is made up of individual bones called vertebrae. In between the vertebra are discs, which act as shock absorbers that protect the spine. They have a firm outer portion and a jelly-like inner section. With IVDD, discs harden due to degeneration or a hereditary condition. As they harden, the inner material pushes out (or herniates) into the area of the spinal cord. The herniated disc presses on the nerves running through the spinal cord. As of right simba has partial paralysis and is in able to support his weight or move farther than a few feet. We are trying to raise money to have the surgery for my little guy. We got a quote from our vet and was told our estimate would be around $5,600 we don’t have enough to cover the entire amount so we are asking for your help and generosity. Every single penny counts. Thank you and god bless you. ( You do not have to donate if you do not want too all I ask is you share this post with your friends family, social media whatever you can helps. )

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.