Sure Petcare Microchip Feeder

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a question for all of those that may own one of the microchip feeders from Sure Petcare. Have you ever taken yours apart to clean it? Bella has thrown up multiple times on hers and the mess went down into the mechanism of the feeder. The last time I took it apart further than before and didn't notice that a small rod fell out from somewhere. I have no idea where it came from and so this feeder has been out of service for a year or two now. Just wondering if anyone might now how to put this thing back together?

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi
I don't have this model, but would the website have a product parts guide, or could you contact them and ask?

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I tried to take it apart, or I got water on a part that wasn't supposed to get water and I contacted them to see if they had any advice on how to fix it and I guess I must have still been under warranty because they just sent me a new one, which I was not expecting!

So good experience with customer service. I'd reach out and see if they have advice.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi
I don't have this model, but would the website have a product parts guide, or could you contact them and ask?
I think I tried to take it apart, or I got water on a part that wasn't supposed to get water and I contacted them to see if they had any advice on how to fix it and I guess I must have still been under warranty because they just sent me a new one, which I was not expecting!

So good experience with customer service. I'd reach out and see if they have advice.
Well, I tried contacting them and this was the response.....

Screenshot_20240411-073546~2.png
Screenshot_20240411-073605~2.png