Supplements before surgery

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I stopped giving my cat fish oil since I read online that it can increase bleeding. Do I stop giving her Vetri DMG? I couldn't find anything from google. My cat has low WBC count so ive been giving it to her to put up her immune system.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've heard it can lower blood pressure, so the best thing to do is to ask your vet, they have resources we don't. When researching your question, I came across NAC. I am going to research that further, I can't find the difference between it and DMG. My cats have leukemia and one has chronic respiratory problems. I am thinking of giving him the NAC. I'll let everyone know what I find out.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've heard it can lower blood pressure, so the best thing to do is to ask your vet, they have resources we don't. When researching your question, I came across NAC. I am going to research that further, I can't find the difference between it and DMG. My cats have leukemia and one has chronic respiratory problems. I am thinking of giving him the NAC. I'll let everyone know what I find out.
i will do that, thank you!