Sunday!! What's On Your Agenda?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Hot Hazy and Humid again today.

Heading off to work shortly but am hoping to finish up by 3 if I am lucky.

Afterwards I have to got to the Farmer's Market, the Drugstore and pick up a few things at the grocery store. I am hoping being Sunday things won't be to busy.

Tons of people around this weekend because of the Art In The Park Festival. I never actually made it over but heard a lot of good things from various people about the displays and arts & crafts for Sale.

The kitties are good this morning, indulging in their various kitty pursuits..

Hope everyone has a great day

Stay Cool

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well its cloudy off and on and humid again-not to hot only upper 70's.
We went on a short bike ride this morning (9 miles) to friends house and now relaxing.
Got a converter box and have it hooked up to our HD-ready TV and we have a few more digital stations!!
Waiting to hear back on a freecycle post.
Nothing else-want to grill out again today might rain again-we got 1/4 inch last night.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Evening!

Today I've been off horse-riding again, and after yesterdays' bombing session in the pouring rain, today was much better - it was sunny!!

Other than that I haven't been doing much, just resting cuz I am knackered from a BBQ I went to last night until about 11.30.

Have a good day!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Was off to church this morning, then am headed out to the grocery store this afternoon, then hopefully a bit of rest afterward.......at least grocery stores tend to be nice and cool!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon everyone!!!

Today is pretty nice outside, hot and sunny! This morning DH fixed my laptop
(it died on me last night). After that I made a little lunch and watched some HGTV!

This afternoon i'm going to see the Wall-E with my sister Kimmy!
I can't wait
We're having a mini "girls day."

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another gorgeous day in the Bay Area - sunny and cool for us in the East Bay - not even 80 F.

My other favorite salsa teacher, Leyder, is back from Cuba as well. He got married there, to a nice blonde, blue-eyed Californian.

Going to buy a low-flush toilet today. Exciting, eh?

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to Jenny Craig today the we went to the market and Robeks. Now we are going to pack some more for the move. Its only 78 here right now and cloudy. It looks like Rain but its not in the forecast. it should be 95 later today.

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It is a very humid, blistering 95 degrees here with lots of sun and a few "popcorn" clouds on the horizon. No rain in the forecast, but it wouldn't surprise me if we got a little pop-up shower later on as the sun goes down.

Got up early, too early in fact, so I went back to bed and slept in til noon. Got up, fed everybody and then check email and TCS.

Played computer games until 2 o'clock.

Put in a load of towels to be washed and cleaned up the kitchen, ran the dishwasher and swept the floor.

Cleaned up Tonka's cage and litterboxes.

Took my shower, got dressed and thought about going to the Food Lion to pick up stuff to grill hamburgers out on the grill tonight for dinner.

Checked TCS, found this thread and replied.

*smile*

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I woke up late today..like around noon

So far today I have swept and mopped the floors, washed a load of laundry, put some laundry away and then put another load of blankets in.

Later on I will be getting groceries...I love getting new food!