Sunday Question of the Day 9 February, 2020

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and Happy Sunday!!

What are some of your favorite colors for clothing?

Pink is my fave, purple, most colors, navy blue, black, I don't look good in orange or yellow.

What are some of yours?

(My first QOD has been moved to IMO)

Last edited:

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have a favorite, I have almost every color in my closet. The only thing is, I do not look good in most shades of orange and yellow so I don't buy any of those colors.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite color is gray in general (and I realize that may seem weird, but there is something about it that I just love), but my favorite color to wear is bright green because I look really good in it.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love black, but I've noticed cat hair really shows up on it! I also like gray, navy blue, sky blue, brown, tan, hunter green, celery green.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love red, but can't wear it since I have rosacea - I look like a tomato! I also love jewel tones and intense colors like sapphire blue, emerald green. clear yellow. My around the house clothes are whatever happen to be on sale though. Most of my dress up clothes are jewel toned.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like soft pastel colours, soft pinks, yellows, light blues, peach etc

I also like reds, golds and pinks and general. Black also really looks good on me!

Least favourite would probably be green (Emerald/Forest green is OK, the rest makes me look sickly) purple and some neon or darker blues. I have a cool undertone so they make me look washed out or extra pale.

Not really into grey or tan or brown colours.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I love red, but can't wear it since I have rosacea - I look like a tomato! I also love jewel tones and intense colors like sapphire blue, emerald green. clear yellow. My around the house clothes are whatever happen to be on sale though. Most of my dress up clothes are jewel toned.
Clinique makes a product that quells the redness in a few minutes. It's called Redness Solutions.Nicole's ex-boss, a doc, has
rosacea and he used it all he time. They also make a facial soap.