Sudden growth on cats philtrum?

Moomits

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Would anyone happen to know what this may be? This suddenly showed up. Thought he might of hurt himself but seems like it grew. Before this showed up, he wasn't feeling very well, vet couldn't figure out why. His white blood cells are low so he was given an antibiotic shot. He hasn't been very active, mostly sleeping, he's not eating as much as he used to but he still seems to want to eat (even though it's not much) . He does have teeth issue so I am not not sure if this is the cause of his lower than usual food intake (he has surgery scheduled) and he is fiv +. I don't know what's going on. Did a blood test, apart from his white blood cells being low, everything else was ok. He's not an outdoor cat.

Attachments

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'd either get a second opinion from another vet or ask the current vet to consult with a veterinary school or a other vet hospital for ideas on what the growth is. A veterinary dermatologist may be helpful. Did the vet say anything about the growth possibly being a tumor, benign or cancerous?