Stray Cat Colony Begging Me For Food And Love

livvyliv42

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So just over a week ago, a stray female cat was outside my apartment. My husband and I said hello to her, and gave her a little kibble and water. We’ve kept up this ritual for awhile, and decided that once our 3 indoor kitties get their next set of booster shots (the youngest is due later this month), we were going to take her to the vet and then bring her into our home. However, on Friday, we saw another cat outside with her. He was clearly an intact male. The girl we’ve been feeding sat with him for a few minutes, but after a couple attempts to mount her (we are pretty sure she was a TNR or abandoned Pet, and appears to be spayed already), she flipped him over and he ran off. Now, not only is our original girl her, but so is the male, and a black female cat who looks like she could be pregnant or had recently given birth. I want to help all of them, but I don’t know if we have the money or space to take in so many cats. Especially because we are moving out of state in February/March (not sure exactly where yet, I’m in the Navy and don’t have my orders yet), and I don’t think we could find a rental that would allow so many cats. I’m also worried about bringing them to a shelter, as this city has so many strays that I don’t know if these kitties will find homes or be put to sleep.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

livvyliv42

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is the whole gang. The black and white one in the middle is the girl we were considering taking in, the gray and white one on the left is the male, and the black one on the right is the one that may have recently given birth or be pregnant.