Stray Cat And Her Kittens

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My goodness!! That was some accomplishment for mama kitty, getting them to there, wow!

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! Nadine bears a striking resemblance to our oldest cat, Burdock, only he would make 3 of her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CuteAndSillyCats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I was wondering if there is any way to gain the trust of 3 week old stray kittens? as every time I visit them they look terrified

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, they must be handled now, before they get any older and learn to mistrust humans. Offer them food and strokes so they get used to humans. Mama will also show them that not all humans are bad. Mama will have to be spayed soon or she will add to the population, I have had a new litter born less tahn 70 days after teh first! More than 17 kittens in one year from a single mother.
I pray you can find homes for them all, that is really no kind of life. Cars, dogs and nasty mean people are a constant threat. They are absolutely adorable! Keep us posted!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CuteAndSillyCats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am offering them strokes but not sure any food can be offered at this age. I am also making sure that I visit them without mama knowing. She is a stray cat and doesn't really trust humans and has only recently started to be comfortable around me.