Stranger Things

caelesto

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So I have to ask out of curiosity..... anyone else now have a kitty named Eleven? Post pics if you do!!

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope; in fact, I have changed a cat's name rather than have called by a number. But I have to ask; why is your cat named Eleven?

Margret

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nope; in fact, I have changed a cat's name rather than have called by a number. But I have to ask; why is your cat named Eleven?

Margret
There is a character on Stranger Things named Eleven. I am guessing it comes from that. I have never seen the show so I have no idea what it is about or what the character is like. I have just heard the name in passing. :dunno:

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah, that explains. I didn't recognize the thread title as a reference to a show. I'd never even heard of "Stranger Things," let alone watched it!

As I've said elsewhere on the site, I'm an old fogey. And even when I was young, many references to popular culture went right over my head. They say that if you remember the 1960s and '70s it means you weren't actually there; and I remember them rather vividly. :crazy:

Margret

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I LOVE Stranger Things! It has an 80s feel to it. Can't wait till it comes back tomorrow!