Strange bump on kitty's nose

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Have you taken you cat to a vet yet? It may be something similar to Sparkling's cat or it could be completely different and if it has come on quickly and is changing I would take your cat to a vet as soon as you can, esp with there being symptoms around they eyes.  I hope it is something very simple to resolve but best getting it looked at.

jenc1291

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
No I haven't taken him to vet since today was really first day it looked so bad. I will call them in morning and let you know what happens.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Hope all OK tomorrow.  Hopefully it is something that irritated, bitten or stung him in the garden or something, but as it could be fungal or allergy or something it is always best to check.

wayawolfie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My kitten has something similar I was stressing because I can't afford vet at the moment. Been off work since May. I wont use chemicals like neosporine on her because they lick to much. I use olive oil or better for this coconut oil safer for her. She was real sick when we found her so shes had issues with allergies and anxiety. Well this blister started after she was sick 3days or so. Now it spred and did crust but fliuds down and she lets me touch it alittle. Her nose is pink white all the way to nose. It started about half the size looking like water blister

Nekocat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Update! It's been almost 2 weeks since I started this thread and the "bump" on kitten's nose reduced dramatically. It's still visible, but it's not a bump anymore, more like a dark patch. Also, there were no scabs or flake aways, it sort of heals itself and gradually disappears/fades. Also, the chin/ears scratching reduced a little bit too. There were no changes in his behavior - he's very active, a good eater and pooper :) We keep him strictly on the food we know he has never had problems with, so hopefully that probably was a food allergy after all and he's getting better. Of course, I don't want to clap hands too soon, I'm monitoring him closely, but fingers crossed he'll be OK soon.

The photo was taken yesterday. Sorry for the sleepy face, that's the only way I can take some close shots of him :)

Hi, I know this thread was created back in 2015, but I noticed my cat began to show scab, lump or I don’t know what else to call it, but it looks like a patch on bridge of his nose. Cat’s name is Auggie btw. It’s a thanksgiving season and vets are so busy that I have to wait until December to have him checked. How is your cat doing now? I hope the my cat’s patch will fall off like your cat. A6782889-189E-4A50-86A1-CDE15146E28A.jpeg