Staff Member
Purraise
I had tears in my eyes at the end of this:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Bless this person that took her in and to give her love that she lost and hope when it was gone.

Stay strong Cinnamon, we love you [emoji]10084[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a story! I can't help but think what would have happened if these wonderful angels had not helped her. The tears are streaming down my face in gratitude for the love they are giving her in her last moments here on earth. 

I have an elderly gentleman that showed up here a while back. He too is hairless, his tail has absolutely no hair. Every bone is sticking out of his body, his skin is cracked and scaly. I have been rubbing ointment into him, wormed him, gave him a heated bed and feed him regularly. He is hard to touch because he is in such terrible shape, but I do anyway because he needs it so badly. I think someone turned him out of the nearby nursing home when someone passed, You can tell he is very old. I hope I can make his remaining time happy too, although the tears flow when I think of how much he has lost. Please pray that all these  lost, suffering souls find an angel, they deserve so much more in their last years.

PLEASE leave last wishes for your own pet, have it known where you want them to go. There are no guarantees of a tomorrow for anyone, and we must be prepared.