Stitch

JOSHA117

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Blessed to have had 12 years(70 In human ) with this guy instead of 0. Made the tough choice to bid fairwell while he still had dignity , he wasn't one for enemas in his butt , or a syringe of medication. Glad to be a part of your life and you apart of mines .
IMG_0967.JPG

MOD NOTE: Stitch's story is here. Parting With My Friend

Last edited by a moderator:

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry that you had to say solong to your handsome friend, I am sure he is grateful for the wonderful life that you gave him and you seem to know that you were blessed to have him too.

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless.....:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stitch would be the last one to want so much sadness in your life. He would want you to carry his legacy forward and use the precious memories you have of 12 wonderful years together to bring yourself comfort. How do I know this? Because that is what love is. It is spiritual, therefore eternal, you have a bond with that boy that was forged over twelve years and is etched forever on your soul. You shared his life's journey for a while, and then somehow found the strength to bestow upon him one last act of love, the dignity to leave this earth peacefully because you knew the inevitable cannot be ignored or changed. Don't dwell on the end, celebrate having that sweet boy in your life, it was meant to be. To have never known him at all would be unthinkable. His new path now will forever parallel yours, until the day it crosses once more.
My heart cries for your pain, time is the only thing that helps to soften your heartache. By letting others know of this special little friend, you allow some of the pain to be shared and taken from you.surround yourself with people who understand your loss and what you are going through. Cry when you need to, be strong when you have to. Eventually you will adapt to the change in your life because you know that is what he would want for you to do. Take care........RIP precious Stitch. You will never be forgotten on this earth, and will forever hold a special place in a loving heart. Goodnight, sleep tight, little one!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Stitch, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

What a lovely, handsome cat he was, and is.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm so sorry about Stitch. It's such a difficult decision to make to let them go. RIP, little boy. :rbheart: