Still Missing Mickey - Four Years Later

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh , Mickey I can hardly believe it has been four years since you had to leave me. I say had to. I know you never wanted to leave , but you were too ill to stay any longer.
I don't ever want you to think I have forgotten you. That could never ever happen , not in a million years. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you and cry over your loss.
You were such a special kitty , so very special. You were always there for me and I still think I failed you. I tried everything I could to save you , but in the end , it was just not enough. Cancer took you and my Mom.
I couldn't save either one of you and for that I am so very sorry!
I do talk to you every day when I look out the window at our front little garden ( where you are now buried) You used to love looking out the window at the garden. It is your special place.
It is also a sad time as your birthday was just four days ago (the 4th of July) You would have been 17 years old ( only 13 when you passed) , much too young.
Just know , my precious sweet Mickey , how much I still love and miss you!
You will always be a part of me and will remain in my heart always , just like my Mom.
Please take care of each other and look out for me. I am lost without you both.
Mommy loves you so very much Mickey and will always miss you!!

solomonar

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tears here.

You managed to keep Mickey on Earth for 13 years. For sure, he loved to be to you since she accepted to stay here that long, much loner than the 4-5 years a wild cat can hope to grasp the bushes.

You know already that we have to carry on with joy. It is a duty and a gift, to live our life.

This life is like a romantic, beautiful dinner: we enjoy talking, we enjoy the food and the wine, the candles and lovely music. But the end of the Dinner comes eventually and the light turn off and we go to sleep. And dream sweet dreams.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sad for you too, but Mickey and your mom are just fine now and watching you from above, they are Angels and their spirits are with you everyday and their love is in your heart. But it is sad, our dog Rusty died in 1995 and Deb still can't talk about him without tearing up. the love remains strong after all the years and never dies.

"Death brings heartache that no human can heal, but love makes memories that no one can steal" :rbheart:

God Bless you......:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mickey and your mom will be with you always, a love that strong cannot die. "Death cannot kill what never dies" and your love for them both will be with you forever.
Don't let the death overshadow their lives. Don't let it be more important than what they gave you. We can never lose what we keep deep in our souls it is a part of us now.
May both those precious souls RIP, may your heart slowly heal, year by year, until once more you can rejoice in the love they gave you, what they taught you. Don't let the love be buried under the shadow of a grieving heart, let it bloom and spread in the joy of living life to it's fullest. It's as they would want for someone they love so much! I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers......

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Micky, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever. Take care of your person's mom until you are all togethere again.