Steve, Gigi and the Dishwasher

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! Love the pics and captions
! Thank you so much for that giggle and such beautiful kitties
........Maia is terrified of any strangers, but good for her I do most repairs and work on my apartment my self so she can inspect and watch paws on.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What gorgeous little inspectors you have!! What will they do with their time now that the kitchen is finished???

I have to say, though, that I think The Inspectors would have let you know quickly if there were any leaks the first time you ran the dishwasher.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Important - check for leaks while testing the dishwasher for the first time! Again, make sure cat inspectors are still satisfied with progress of installation.

DH, the handyman in our house, said, "Well, at least he had help!"
Absolutely awesome pic of the 3 working together to install the dishwasher. Loved the story as well. Beautiful kitchen reno, too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, these two cats have definately passed as renovation certified feline assistants!

Originally Posted by white cat lover

Steve's tail puts Lola's to shame!
And Gigi has the most amazing markings..... We really are far too deprived of pics of these two!
Each time we take Steve to the vet, there is always a gasp and they say "He's all tail!"

Originally Posted by Vermontcat

Great pictures!

It's nice to hear an update from you.
Steve really looks like he has grown a lot which means that it has been a long time since you posted pictures of him and Gigi.
Give them both a hug and kiss from me.
I know, we've been so busy with a crazy rollercoaster year that the camera stayed on the shelf and these two grew up fast!

Originally Posted by pushylady

Seriously, how do you get them to pose like that? Awesome photo! I love how curious they both are about everything going on.
We moved our furniture around and placed the Ikea Pong Chair upstairs beside my computer. Ever since then, the two fight to sit on the chair. I usually have to break it up and place each cat on one side of the chair and tell them to share or they will be banned downstairs. They usually listen.

Originally Posted by stephanietx

DH, the handyman in our house, said, "Well, at least he had help!"
Absolutely awesome pic of the 3 working together to install the dishwasher. Loved the story as well. Beautiful kitchen reno, too.
Thanks! I should start a thread with all the reno cat pictures. When I first brought these two home we were just installing the kitchen cabinets. I was worried they would be scared with all the banging and new noises. But, no, they wanted to be involved in the projects. I think these two were meant to be here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I remember you worrying bringing them home that the noise would bother them

You still owe me photos for a sig
See? I already forgot to do this.
Thanks Eithne, I'll send them this afternoon since I'm logging off now.