Step daughter rant so mad grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My step daughter is a ***************** GRRRRRRRRRRR she has to cats there sweet liitle things Roxys 9 and Shandy is 5 well she broken it off with her boy friend and has decided to move interstate and as a resualt the cats she has had since they were babys she is just going to re home I'm so so so so so mad there are not enough words for how angry I am at her right now how can you do it they love her depend on her I don't even go campping so I don't leave my boy's alone I know I'm crazy about my boy's and I don't expect people to be like me in most ways with there kittys but I can't stand her for what she is about to do to these poor girls I can't take them I have 2 boys I could not afford to feed 4 hasn't stopped me trying to think of a way though I'm just so angry she is a selfish little ************** always has been I will never be able to understand people like her if you take on a pet it's your responsabilty to look after it I do understand there a very valid reasons for some rehomeings but what she is doing is just wrong I just can't help seeing there little faces as she shoves them in a cage and some stranger takes them I crying just thinking about it sorry for the rant thanks for liseng

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I expect you are alot like most of us here, in that we do not like to leave our kitties for even a day! It does burn me up that people can just abandon their cats of many years like that. She will regret doing that someday, maybe she is too immature and irresponsible to know that now, but someday she will always wonder what happened to those cats.
I hope someone in the family can possibly take then
or a friend.... Sending vibes for Roxy and Shandy

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It does bother me that people can just give up their animals like that...and it is something i would never do. But...it sounds like you have other issues with your step-daughter.
Having been a step-daughter on both sides (mom remarried and so did my dad), I know how it feels to be the step-daughter. How old is she? It breaks my heart to hear a step-parent call the child names and talk so badly about them. I pray to God my husband never chooses to talk this way about my son (who is his step-son) on a message board. He would find himself getting a divorce!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You said you can't take her 2 cats. Do you have any friends or know of any family members that would? That way at least you'd know they'd be going to good homes.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hear about things like this EVERY single day, and it is a big reason why I like cats a hell of a lot more than I like MOST people.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very sorry you are going through this. Perhaps you can take the cats in and find a home for them yourself, to ensure they at least stay together.

This is a terribly sad thing, but it will get sadder, because she is likely to get more cats where ever she goes, and then when she moves again, dump them too, and so on. It's a horrible thing, the way people treat animals like trash to be thrown out.

Praying for the furbabies, that they find a wonderful loving forever home, together.

resqchick

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear about this. I don't see why they can't look for a place that takes animals. I have an accessory apartment in my house. When we advertised to rent it, my tenants (they have since moved this was 5 years ago) called and said they had 2 cats, could they rent with the cats. We said yes, of course. Well, they moved out 2.5 years ago, and the next time we advertised, we put "Cats welcome" in the ad. Cats don't bother anyone. I couldn't see a reason why they couldn't have one.

With people desperate for income, most landlords will take a tenant with cats, if asked.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BlueRexBear

It does bother me that people can just give up their animals like that...and it is something i would never do. But...it sounds like you have other issues with your step-daughter.
Having been a step-daughter on both sides (mom remarried and so did my dad), I know how it feels to be the step-daughter. How old is she? It breaks my heart to hear a step-parent call the child names and talk so badly about them. I pray to God my husband never chooses to talk this way about my son (who is his step-son) on a message board. He would find himself getting a divorce!
Please... this is a person in pain, and she needed to vent to people she trusts to understand her concern for these cats. Whatever other issues may be involved, the one she came here to talk about is absolutely valid. This should be a safe place for that kind of concern.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

I expect you are alot like most of us here, in that we do not like to leave our kitties for even a day! It does burn me up that people can just abandon their cats of many years like that. She will regret doing that someday, maybe she is too immature and irresponsible to know that now, but someday she will always wonder what happened to those cats.
I hope someone in the family can possibly take then
or a friend.... Sending vibes for Roxy and Shandy
I know she will regret it one day and I hope it hurts her big time
I am trying to find a good home for them I have not been to work this week but I am hoppeing that some of the girls at work can help fingers crossed I just wish I could take them in I feel so bad for them

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BlueRexBear

No offence to you but you don't live my life and you have not lived with her
it is better to get it out here than to say it to my hubby or my kids I need to vent somewhere and your right I do have issues with her she is selfish and cold and if I gave you the answers to the reasons I have for saying this I can garantee you you would have a diffrent opinion to and if my hubbie aint happy he's free to leave I have a step father whom I love very much it's nothing to do with being the step daughter it's to do with being a very cold and nasty 30 year old baby and the cat's are just a nother thing in a long line of crule selfish behaviour nothing I have said is meant to offened but I'm not going to get my ears boxed for ever again

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by My4LLMA

You said you can't take her 2 cats. Do you have any friends or know of any family members that would? That way at least you'd know they'd be going to good homes.
yeah I'm working on that no family to go to but I'm hopeing the girls at work can help

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

I hear about things like this EVERY single day, and it is a big reason why I like cats a hell of a lot more than I like MOST people.
I hear ya
and were supposed to be the superior race yeah right

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by otto

I'm very sorry you are going through this. Perhaps you can take the cats in and find a home for them yourself, to ensure they at least stay together.

Yes I will if I have to I can't see them split up

This is a terribly sad thing, but it will get sadder, because she is likely to get more cats where ever she goes, and then when she moves again, dump them too, and so on. It's a horrible thing, the way people treat animals like trash to be thrown out.

I hope no but you are probable spot on I know I can't belive the way some people are my cats are my babies my god I fret when I go to work and other people just through them away I don't get it

Praying for the furbabies, that they find a wonderful loving forever home, together.
Thank you me to

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by resqchick

I'm sorry to hear about this. I don't see why they can't look for a place that takes animals. I have an accessory apartment in my house. When we advertised to rent it, my tenants (they have since moved this was 5 years ago) called and said they had 2 cats, could they rent with the cats. We said yes, of course. Well, they moved out 2.5 years ago, and the next time we advertised, we put "Cats welcome" in the ad. Cats don't bother anyone. I couldn't see a reason why they couldn't have one.

With people desperate for income, most landlords will take a tenant with cats, if asked.
Her reason is she's looking for a fresh start ain't that nice
a fresh start

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Please... this is a person in pain, and she needed to vent to people she trusts to understand her concern for these cats. Whatever other issues may be involved, the one she came here to talk about is absolutely valid. This should be a safe place for that kind of concern.
Thank you

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaspers Mummy

yeah I'm working on that no family to go to but I'm hopeing the girls at work can help
Good luck with the people at work, hopefully 1 of them will adopt the cats

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by My4LLMA

Good luck with the people at work, hopefully 1 of them will adopt the cats
Thanks as a group we have helped rehome a few kittys together so here's hoppeing I am hope full

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaspers Mummy

Thanks as a group we have helped rehome a few kittys together so here's hoppeing I am hope full
Good Luck