Staring All The Time

HiddenFlame

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So... no matter if im in bed, on my computer, or just doing things about my room, All I see is Koda Kitty staring at me. I kinda get creeped out a little as I dont see her then I see her eyes from a dark corner of the room and realize she has been staring at me the whole time.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LOL, they do that, don't they? You'll get used to it. You are the most important, and therefore the most interesting, thing in Koda's life, and infinitely interesting! It's a "cat thang."

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rocket does that too, although normally it seems to be when she wants something and I have yet to read her mind. I've gotten used to her "looks" enough over the years to figure out if it is legitimately she wants something, she's zoned out and I happen to be in her line of sight, she's thinking or she's fallen asleep with her eyes open. It definitely is one of those cat things.

Here is just a small sample of some stares of Rocket.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

HiddenFlame

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The 4ths and 6thed one I get alot. I just feel she judges me. I hate to find out what would happen if I bring a girlfriend over for sexy time. Will she be a voter and watch??? Scary thoughts

Attachments

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LOL, if she is like most cats, not only will she watch, she will hold up a score card and critique your entire performance. "Oh, yes, he performed the 'sit on the sofa' without a flaw, but he failed to lock down the landing on the 'hold her hand' portion of his routine! This isn't worth more than a '6' overall."