Squirrel's latest adventure.

faerian

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well last week we went to look for prom dresses and when we came home I put the bag on the floor of my bedroom. I knew he likes climbing into bags, so I thought I'd let him check it out. Shortly after I got into bed I heard it rustling, but didn't think anything of it. Next thing I know he's tearing around the house with one of the handles around his neck, banging into the walls and eventually running down into the basement. He got it off himself after some coaxing to get him out in the open, but I don't think he'll be trying that again very soon.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Squirrel is soooo cute in your siggy! I love tuxedo kitties!
You can totally tell by looking at him how mischievous he is.
Must have been so funny watching him racing around the house trying to get the "monster" off him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

faerian

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks, yeah he's definitely a devil in disguise. He doesn't have the level of cunning that Sophie had, but he makes up for it in determination. It scared the heck out of us at first though becuase he kept banging into the walls. Of course they didn't even phase him.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh gosh! That happened to one of my cats and while I laughed like crazy and it was hysterical to see her running around like her tail was on fire, it's actually very, very dangerous. She could've strangled to death. Now, I cut all handles off bags.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

faerian

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Tell me about it. I was scared to death that he'd trip down stairs and strangle himself or break his neck. o-o