Spring Cleaning Means....

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spring-Cleaning-Means.jpg

Rearranging their room without actually cleaning it. Eh, I usually give it a good clean too :lol: Good opportunity to be thorough!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I should have been a Pisces because I do get sentimentally attached to things. :rbheart:

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Finding the matches to 26 left socks. I haven't had that problem since the kids were little. When I get in the mood I do a thorough cleaning. It isn't something I make myself do though. i usually do it when the weather allows for the windows to be open which is Spring and Autumn.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I am a Pisces, but I'm not sentimental at all. For me Spring Cleaning means throwing out 27 bags of junk and rejoicing in all the empty closet space I now have.

:bliss:

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I ever did spring cleaning it would be the diaries. But I don’t spring clean and haven’t looked at my old travel diaries in years. Only diary I have kept in a long time is Daisy’s poo record …

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Researching potential new vacuums. That sounds like me. :lol: (I just bought a new cordless stick vacuum around Christmas last year and I think I've used it maybe 3 times.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got finding the matches to 26 left socks. Not really me. It's just me so I can keep track of my socks pretty well. misty8723 misty8723 I have one too and am not impressed. That thing is no match for 2 longhaired cats and 1 longhaired Kat. I need a workhorse so I wanted to find something that hotel housekeepers would use. Something strong and long lasting. I found this. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B086P9JXPY/?tag=thecatsite

The suction is great. It picks up everything in its path with ease. Including hair. I will never buy a bagless vacuum again.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Getting sidetracked reading their old diaries.

Accurate!

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As a Gemini who has never felt my astrological sign fit my personality, the rearranging a room without cleaning is the most accurate thing I've ever seen. :flail: