Sprickets- ew!!

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
So I am at my parents for the next few weeks taking care of their dogs- and they fail to tell me they have a spricket problem.

Ew and ew. At least they are not roaches and I can handle them better. I am trying to get some sleep but I am itchy all over now!!

I told my parents I would try to help them solve the problem while I am here- any ideas?

My dad has traps but I don't think they are working. I have diamecuous earth that I am going to try. I need to remember to take it from my place to bring here to my parents.

Need some proven ideas!

I will respond in the morning- going to attempt sleep again!

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Ew, Just ,,,,, ew, I've never heard them called that. I have no idea what to suggest for you. Good luck!

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Home Defense works really well if you spray the baseboards and the door entrances. I don't know if it's toxic to animals, though. It's not toxic for people.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I wouldn't trust it for pets. I will read the label though

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a bottle of it, and the label says it's safe when dry. It's recommended for fleas and pet bedding, so it must be okay.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
thank you for checking! I will have to check my parents' house to see if they have it before i buy for them.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Oh, that's what they're called in English! I thought they were a weird Asian bug. My house is full of them. They lurk in the bathroom for some reason. Ugly, sinister things. They make great cat toys though.