Spayed kitty on 9/22 today is 10/10 this is not closed right?

Vgranil2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I’ve never had a kitten before I’ve only had grown cats who were spayed as kittens but this looks open to me, the stitches dissolved about 4 days ago and it looked fine but today when she was napping I saw that it looks open and has puss… am I right? Do I need to go to the vet?

Attachments

crystal dawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Having a vet take a look wouldn't hurt if your concerned about it. I personally dont see anything that is setting off alarm bells for me in the photo.

silent meowlook

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It’s hard to tell with a picture. It looks ok to me but if you’re concerned have the vet check it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Vgranil2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
How about this one? The emergency room for pets here is telling me there is about a 5 hour wait so I’m just trying to see if I have time to wait for her regular vet appointment (not until November 20) or if I need to rush her
in
602E1A0B-ACD7-46CD-8B6A-0B2C16094538.jpg

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd say it's not an emergency vet thing, but try to get ahold of your regular vet on Monday or Tuesday (if they're closed on Monday) and see if they can look at the picture and give advice. It doesn't look bad to me but it shouldn't be wet like that, idk what that's about.