Spay Stopped Kittens Put Back In

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tawnosaurus

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I had you and Maude on my mind. :bouquet:
You are so sweet!
She seems to be doing great, honestly I am very happy with her progress.
Again this forum has been so helpful and I continue to search for any questions I have and I am always finding the information I need.
Thank you again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tawnosaurus

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just wanted to let everyone know Mama Maude had a successful litter of three beautiful kittens! Two Boys and One Girl! All are doing fantastically well, Maude is an amazing mama and we are all so excited to continue to watch their growth.
Thank you again to everyone who helped us through this time it helped so so much! I apologize I do not have any pictures on this computer but I assure you they are ADORABLE little long haired beauties who will be all going to wonderful homes.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh thank you for letting us know! This has been an amazing story and with a very happy ending! Congratulations to Maude and family! :clap2::banana2::redheartpump: Happy birthday to all three precious ones!!:bday:

British Girls

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to let everyone know Mama Maude had a successful litter of three beautiful kittens! Two Boys and One Girl! All are doing fantastically well, Maude is an amazing mama and we are all so excited to continue to watch their growth.
Thank you again to everyone who helped us through this time it helped so so much! I apologize I do not have any pictures on this computer but I assure you they are ADORABLE little long haired beauties who will be all going to wonderful homes.
Awwww! So glad everything turned out well for her and her babies!!!

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have followed this thread from the beginning. I haven't participated because I am not qualified to give advise. I'm so happy it all turned out so well. Congratulations.
Very much looking forward to some pics of mum and her babies. :redheartpump: