Kitten
Purraise
13 days ago

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
13 days ago
I would just keep an eye on it make sure it doesn't separate at the edges I'll attach a link that is a picture of my kitty her situation was bad.. it will probably make you feel a lot better lol.. I'm showing that even with my girls incision looking the way it was I just had to keep an eye on it. I took her back and fourth to the vet a couple times and just made sure she was healing after her doing the damage she did

So definitely just keep an eye on it make sure it doesn't get hot to the touch, make sure the red area doesn't spread, no discharge. Make sure she doesnt have any changes in her eating/drinking and bathroom habits. With her just about 2 weeks out she should continue healing fine though. If you want you can call the vet and see if you can email the picture and see what they say because it is a little red.. that's the part that is a little bothersome to me..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alxxxxx

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I would just keep an eye on it make sure it doesn't separate at the edges I'll attach a link that is a picture of my kitty her situation was bad.. it will probably make you feel a lot better lol.. I'm showing that even with my girls incision looking the way it was I just had to keep an eye on it. I took her back and fourth to the vet a couple times and just made sure she was healing after her doing the damage she did

[/URL]

So definitely just keep an eye on it make sure it doesn't get hot to the touch, make sure the red area doesn't spread, no discharge. Make sure she doesnt have any changes in her eating/drinking and bathroom habits. With her just about 2 weeks out she should continue healing fine though. If you want you can call the vet and see if you can email the picture and see what they say because it is a little red.. that's the part that is a little bothersome to me..
Okay will do and thxs for the information