Sorry I haven't been on lately!!!!

kittylover23

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi guys, sorry I haven't been on as of late!!! Crazy life stuff happens! :wavey:

First off, I am fostering two feral kittens, Luna and Lucy and socializing is going very, very slow. Then I am TNRing with the rest of my colony, hoping to get all fourteen of them done by the end of this year. I'm also crazy busy with school and trying to keep my grade averages up - very very hard this year and I am giving it my all. I am volunteering at five different cat rescues in my area, too! I'm all over the city on the weekends. :lol3: Adoptathons are happening all over now, so I'm at a different area of the city ever week. So crazy, but fun! I am meeting some fabulous cats and it is 100% amazing rewarding work.

I just wanted to let you guys know I love ya!! :D Also wanted to ask for some prayers for my dear grandmother, she is experiencing slurred speech and is waiting for the results of her MRI. We are praying so so much and it would be very much appreciated. I will be on a bit more on the weekends, since weekdays are usually so crazy. I just wanted to give you all, and TCS a big hug!! LOVE you guys and can't wait to be back on full time when things die down!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover23

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh it sure is hard! But I mainly volunteer at one, the others I usually help out with major events like Adoptathons, but only am a really full volunteer at Ninth Life. :D