Soooo happy for Orson!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Former orange foster, Orson, went to his forever home earlier today!
I just got the following update:

"Well Orson is with Mom and Dad and he is walking around like he owns the place already. They love him and he loves them. He was eating, drinking and even used the litter box. He loved his toys and was playing with Dad and the toys already. Kailie they absolutely love him. He is a handsome boy...Thank you again. He is also sleeping happily at my moms feet and he was purring away."

This is what it's all about guys, seriously!
Plus with all of Macy's babies spoken for, I am just really, really happy to be a foster Mom right now!

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It was truly meant to be for Orson to go home to Kathy's parents. (I hope I got her name right.) How wonderful that he's got a great home and he's got his new family already wrapped around his paw!! Great job!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by stephanietx

It was truly meant to be for Orson to go home to Kathy's parents. (I hope I got her name right.) How wonderful that he's got a great home and he's got his new family already wrapped around his paw!! Great job!!
Yep, her name is Kathy, and you're right, it was SO meant to be!
I know it might sound crazy, but I was just telling Dana a couple of weeks ago that Orson just looked sad. He had that look...slept a lot, had no real interest in anything. I knew it was nothing more than just wanting a home of his own, and obviously he is so happy already. It warms my heart beyond belief!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Excellent news!!
That's so good that he's happy already, and his new owners too of course.
Great job Kailie!!

gloriajh

FERAl born “Pepper”
Top Cat
Purraise
This thread was first I heard about Orson - I was feeling your joy!

I had to see if you had posted a pic of Orson earlier, and you did - so copied one of the pics on your other thread -here it is:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...loveromeo1.jpg

here's the thread with all your foster pics:
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=223895

he is just so handsome! He almost looks like a ragdoll except for the color of his eyes - WOW!

You're soooo right - This IS what it's all about - thank you so much for sharing the Good News!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GloriaJH

This thread was first I heard about Orson - I was feeling your joy!

I had to see if you had posted a pic of Orson earlier, and you did - so copied one of the pics on your other thread -here it is:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...loveromeo1.jpg

here's the thread with all your foster pics:
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=223895

he is just so handsome! He almost looks like a ragdoll except for the color of his eyes - WOW!

You're soooo right - This IS what it's all about - thank you so much for sharing the Good News!
The first link you posted is actually my foster Romeo.
He and Brulee are still awaiting their forever homes, but in the other thread, both Guido and Orson (the orange tabby) now have forever homes.

gloriajh

FERAl born “Pepper”
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

The first link you posted is actually my foster Romeo.
He and Brulee are still awaiting their forever homes, but in the other thread, both Guido and Orson (the orange tabby) now have forever homes.
Thanks for the correction - guess I was in too much of a hurry!

Romeo - boy, does he have the right name! I'm sure the right someone will be coming to get him soon.