Some Pix Of A Jewelry Sales Display That I Did

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
My club sells some items to benefit our Auxiliary. They have always sold patriotic stuff, and it was all donated. We do sell a decent amount; most things are around .25 to $1.00. As the new President, I think I should try to make us some more money. Just about 100% of the proceeds go to veterans ; only a tiny amount goes toward a very tiny amount of office supplies. etc., and that's rare. When the source of the patriotic items dries up soon, we'll need something to sell at our Bingo games. Club members often buy things, too, which is sweet of them.

I'm trying to branch out a bit with other nice items, that will be priced higher. I went on a spree last night at AC Moore (a spree I can't really afford, but it's for the vets). They were phasing out the Summer items, so I got GREAT deals on this stuff.

I used these cute little wood beach chairs, $1.00, as jewelry displays. I also used a Mason jar and a bottle. Some items, I already had at home. I was hoarding them for gift baskets.

I love the Summery look of the display!

swag3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
swag4.jpg

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
My club sells some items to benefit our Auxiliary. They have always sold patriotic stuff, and it was all donated. We do sell a decent amount; most things are around .25 to $1.00. As the new President, I think I should try to make us some more money. Just about 100% of the proceeds go to veterans ; only a tiny amount goes toward a very tiny amount of office supplies. etc., and that's rare. When the source of the patriotic items dries up soon, we'll need something to sell at our Bingo games. Club members often but things, too, which is sweet of them.

I'm trying to branch out a bit with other nice items, that will be priced higher. I went on a spree last night at AC Moore (a spree I can't really afford, but it's for the vets). They were phasing out the Summer items, so I got GREAT deals on this stuff.

I used these cute little wood beach chairs, $1.00, as jewelry displays. I also used a Mason jar and a bottle. Some items, I already had at home. I was hoarding them for gift baskets.

I love the Summery look of the display!

View attachment 183782
You can't really see it, but the small, silver picture frame has a cat on it!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Very nice display and wonderful cause, 2 thumbs up!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Thank you!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Thanks!!! We've had 90F+ temps and heat advisories the past two days, and I keep staring at all of that cool blue color, thinking of a swimming pool! LOL