Some mornings I wonder to myself...

meowmmy_aprile

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What it would be like to actually sit and wake up with a cup off coffee that did not have kitty tail dipped into and slapped across my face

Every morning I get up in my sleep dazed state make my coffee bring it to my computer desk to sit and read while I wake up. Every morning the baby promptly jumps up on said desk to say good morning and get her morning kisses. Everyday she walks across the desk and in her spins and purrs dips her long haired tail in my coffee and proceeds to paint my monitors, glasses and face with wet coffee soaked tail. Every morning I have to get up get a towel clean her tail, my glasses, my face and monitors of coffee.

You would think by now I would grab a towel when I grabbed my coffee or atleast think to cover my coffee knowing this was going to happen. Yet I don't. I repeat the same routine every morning just like the movie Ground Hog Day.

And now that I have had time to wonder. I don't think I would have it any other way

rafm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That is one of those annoying things you will miss someday. :heart: enjoy it.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is cute! I have a coffee mug that says "Everything Tastes Better.... With Cat Hair In It"  Of course that one has a lid.
  I got it from my
SS a couple of years ago.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Coffee mugs with lids are a "must". At least she doesn't drink it. My parents had a cat who was nuts about coffee, and would follow you around begging for a sip as soon as she smelled it. She didn't care whether it was black, with milk and sugar, etc..

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is one of those annoying things you will miss someday. :heart: enjoy it.
:yeah: :lol3:

Of course, our deaf kitty spends her day knocking things off of stuff, so we don't drink anything without a top. That didn't prevent me from not CLOSING the top earlier this year, and having her coffee-dumping maneuver fry my laptop. :rolleyes: So at least all you have to do is a little wiping! :lol3: